Questions About Giving? Call Angie Bonnici, Director of Individual Giving, at 512.610.7668 for more details.
Your annual gift helps make possible three spectacular operas each season, bringing extraordinary artists and vibrant productions to the Austin stage. In addition, a portion of your contribution this year will support ALO’s outstanding education and community programs, which help make opera accessible to thousands of students each year.
Your generosity now means more than ever, thanks to a generous challenge grant from Lowenberg Group, which will match—dollar for dollar—new and increased Annual Fund gifts, up to $25,000. Won’t you help us meet this challenge?
Thank you for your continued support! Your investment will enable us to continue to produce momentous opera and offer educational programming for this and the next generation!
FRIEND Up to $149
- Advance notice of Austin Lyric Opera events
- Annual Partner Hotline
DONOR $150 – $249
All Friend benefits and services, plus
- Name listing in ALO performance programs
- Priority Seating Upgrades, subject to availability
CONTRIBUTOR $250 – $499
All Donor benefits and services, plus
- Invitation to a Sitzprobe (The first rehearsal between opera singers and orchestra, held in Dell Hall)
SUSTAINER $500 – $749
All Contributor benefits and services, plus
- Invitation to one opera dress rehearsal
- Invitation to exclusive Green Room reception with complimentary beverages
GUARANTOR $750 – $999
All Sustainer benefits and services, plus
- Invitation to two opera dress rehearsals
- Invitation to a Guild members’ event
BENEFACTOR $1,000 – $1,499
All Guarantor benefits and services, plus
- Invitation to all opera dress rehearsals
- Personal Backstage Tour, by request
President’s Council and Chairman’s Forum members play a vital role in creating and maintaining our productions and educational outreach programs. We offer a personalized service designed to enhance your enjoyment of opera, providing you access to premium seats, ticket exchange privileges right up to the day of the performance, and improved subscription seating. Each request is personally handled by the opera’s Director of Individual Giving.
PRESIDENT’S COUNCIL $1,500 – $2,999
- Priority consideration for seat selection
- Personalized ticket handling service
- Complimentary reserved parking at opera performances
- Invitation to all production dress rehearsals
- Invitation to exclusive Season Opening Party
- Invitation to one Party with the Artists
- Opportunity to host visiting opera stars
CHAIRMAN’S FORUM $3,000-$4,999
All President’s Council benefits, plus
- Invitation to an exclusive annual concert
- VIP admission to the Kodosky Lounge during intermissions at performances for complimentary beverages
SPONSOR’S CIRCLE $5,000 – $9,999
All Chairman’s Forum benefits and services, plus
- Invitation to two Parties with the Artists
- Complimentary Valet Parking at the Long Center
Contributors of $10,000 and above receive exceptional sponsorship recognition and benefits. Please call Angie Bonnici at (512) 610-7668 if you would like information about production sponsorship for our upcoming season.
Let us help you choose the approach that works best for you. Please contact us to start the giving process. Call Angie Bonnici at (512) 610-7668 for more details.
Your planned gift entitles you to Bravo Society membership and, with your permission, you will be acknowledged in the Opera’s performance program. You can become a member by making a gift or commitment in one of the following ways:
- Gifts of Cash, Appreciated Securities or Real Estate
- Bequest By Will
- Life Income Plans
- Life Insurance
Often planned gifts provide financial benefits to you and your heirs too.
- Pass assets that might otherwise go to the government to an organization and cause in which you believe.
- Decrease your estate tax burden, ultimately increasing the amounts received by your heirs.
- Increase your income and avoid capital gains tax while making a more generous gift than you might ever imagined possible.