How do I buy tickets?
- Season Tickets:
- Did you subscribe to the 2013-2014 season and want to renew for the upcoming season?
- Or are you a first time subscriber looking to purchase season tickets in just a few clicks?
Season Tickets are the best value!
Save up to 40% off regular ticket prices, get your first choice of seats, save an extra 10% off extra single ticket purchases and get the added benefit of flexibility at no extra cost.
Please click on the corresponding button to purchase 2014-2015 Season Tickets.
- Single Tickets are a fantastic way to take in a show when you can’t attend all three.
- Want to purchase tickets for just one opera? Single Tickets can be purchased in mid-October.
- Prefer to purchase Single Tickets in person? Visit the Box Office at The Long Center for the Performing Arts, 701 West Riverside Drive, Austin, TX 78704 (map)
Long Center Box Office Hours
10 am – 6 pm
10 am – 4 pm
The box office is open for scheduled performances only
- Group Sales - Treat your group of 10 or more people to an evening or afternoon at the Opera. We will help you save 20% and create a first-rate group experience!
- Are you a student interested in a discounted rate? Learn more about Student Tickets here.
- Want to learn more about your seating options or need help with ticketing? Call Patron Services at 512-610-7684, Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- Prefer to pay for your Season Tickets in 2 or 4 payments? All purchases must be paid in full by September 15. Call Patron Services at 512-610-7684, Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
How do I pick up tickets at will call?
Tickets are available 90 minutes before the performance time at the Box Office at The Long Center.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express). You can also pay with cash or check in person at the Box Office at The Long Center.
What is the refund, exchange, or cancellation policy?
All sales are final with no refunds. Any ticket may be returned for a tax deductible donation up until curtain. We will send a tax receipt to you after the performance acknowledging the value of the ticket, minus applicable fees.
Can I exchange my ticket for a different performance?
Season Ticket holders can make exchanges for a different performance or opera up to 48 hours prior to showtime by calling Patron Services at 512-610-7684. Exchanges are subject to availability.