How do I buy tickets?
Season Tickets are the best value – save up to 40% off price of Single Tickets.
- Did you subscribe to the 2013-14 Season? Click here to Renew Online
- Want to subscribe in a few clicks? Click here to purchase your Season Tickets.
- Want to learn more about your seating options? Call Patron Services at 512-610-7684
- Prefer to pay for your Season Tickets in 2 or 4 payments? All purchases must be paid in full by September 15. Call Patron Services at 512-610-7684 to learn more about this option.
Single Tickets are a fantastic way to take in a show when you can’t attend all three.
- Want to purchase tickets for just one opera? Single Tickets can be purchased in October 2014.
- Interested in bringing a group to the opera? Learn more about our Group Rates here.
- Are you a student interested in a student rate? Learn more Student Tickets here.
- Prefer to purchase Single Tickets in person? Visit the Box Office at The Long Center for the Performing Arts, 701 West Riverside Drive, Austin, TX 78704 (map)
Long Center Box Office Hours
10 am – 6 pm
10 am – 4 pm
How do I pick up tickets at will call?
Tickets are available 90 minutes before the performance time at the Box Office at The Long Center.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express). You can also pay with cash or check in person at the Box Office at The Long Center.
What is the refund, exchange, or cancellation policy?
All sales are final with no refunds. Any ticket may be returned for a tax deductible donation up until curtain. We will send a tax receipt to you after the performance acknowledging the value of the ticket, minus applicable fees.
Can I exchange my ticket for a different performance?
Season Ticket holders can make exchanges for a different performance or opera up to 48 hours prior to showtime by calling Patron Services at 512-610-7684. Exchanges are subject to availability.
Groups and Student Tickets
Students can purchase tickets in advance for a special price and we are more than happy to accommodate your group. Please visit our Groups and Students page for more information.