Behind every breathtaking performance are generous donors like you. Your gift—no matter how large or small—goes directly toward the artistic and education programs that make the Austin Lyric Opera an invaluable cultural treasure in Austin and Central Texas. All donors receive Special Benefits! You’ll be the first to learn about ticket discounts, special events and more.
We also invite you to learn about our President’s Council, Chairman’s Forum and Sponsor’s Circle, as well as Planned and Corporate Giving. Whether receiving priority ticket service, attending special events or enjoying exclusive behind-the-scenes access to the artists, our donors enjoy season-long privileges while helping ALO to fulfill its goals of entertaining and engaging the Austin community. Learn more about giving to Austin Lyric Opera below. And thank you!
FRIEND Up to $149
- Advance notice of Austin Lyric Opera events
- Annual Partner Hotline
DONOR $150 – $249
All Friend benefits and services, plus
- Name listing in ALO performance programs
- Priority Seating Upgrades, subject to availability
CONTRIBUTOR $250 – $499
All Donor benefits and services, plus
- Invitation to a Sitzprobe (The first rehearsal between opera singers and orchestra, held in Dell Hall)
SUSTAINER $500 – $749
All Contributor benefits and services, plus
- Invitation to one opera dress rehearsal
- Invitation to exclusive Green Room reception with complimentary beverages
GUARANTOR $750 – $999
All Sustainer benefits and services, plus
- Invitation to two opera dress rehearsals
- Invitation to a Guild members’ event
BENEFACTOR $1,000 – $1,499
All Guarantor benefits and services, plus
- Invitation to all opera dress rehearsals
- Personal Backstage Tour, by request
President’s Council and Chairman’s Forum members play a vital role in creating and maintaining our productions and educational outreach programs. We offer a personalized service designed to enhance your enjoyment of opera, providing you access to premium seats, ticket exchange privileges right up to the day of the performance, and improved subscription seating. Each request is personally handled by the opera’s Director of Individual Giving.
PRESIDENT’S COUNCIL $1,500 – $2,999
- Priority consideration for seat selection
- Personalized ticket handling service
- Complimentary reserved parking at opera performances
- Invitation to all production dress rehearsals
- Invitation to exclusive Season Opening Party
- Invitation to one Party with the Artists
- Opportunity to host visiting opera stars
CHAIRMAN’S FORUM $3,000-$4,999
All President’s Council benefits, plus
- Invitation to an exclusive annual concert
- VIP admission to the Kodosky Lounge during intermissions at performances for complimentary beverages
SPONSOR’S CIRCLE $5,000 – $9,999
All Chairman’s Forum benefits and services, plus
- Invitation to two Parties with the Artists
- Complimentary Valet Parking at the Long Center
Contributors of $10,000 and above receive exceptional sponsorship recognition and benefits. Please call Angie Bonnici at (512) 610-7668 if you would like information about production sponsorship for our upcoming season.
Let us help you choose the approach that works best for you. Please contact us to start the giving process. Call Angie Bonnici at (512) 610-7668 for more details.
Your planned gift entitles you to Bravo Society membership and, with your permission, you will be acknowledged in the Opera’s performance program. You can become a member by making a gift or commitment in one of the following ways:
- Gifts of Cash, Appreciated Securities or Real Estate
- Bequest By Will
- Life Income Plans
- Life Insurance
Often planned gifts provide financial benefits to you and your heirs too.
- Pass assets that might otherwise go to the government to an organization and cause in which you believe.
- Decrease your estate tax burden, ultimately increasing the amounts received by your heirs.
- Increase your income and avoid capital gains tax while making a more generous gift than you might ever imagined possible.
We invite you to contact Meredith Morrow, Institutional Gifts Manager, at 512.610.7686 or send us an email for more details.
Invest in Austin Lyric Opera, Invest in Austin.
Opera in Austin is an art form like no other: It is some of the world’s most enduring music performed by some of the world’s most gifted singers, supported by talented and professional local performers and musicians and led by one of the world’s most exacting conductors. Each production is a heroic feat. Each performance is larger than life. To have an opera company in Austin is a jewel in the crown of our cultural offerings, deserving of your investment.
At ALO, we treasure our corporate sponsors. Your support affirms our city’s belief that there is no economic growth or stability without access to art of the highest caliber.
When you become a corporate sponsor, you receive a wide range of recognition and public relations opportunities, as well as client entertaining and employee benefits. Austin Lyric Opera works closely with our corporate partners to deliver a customized benefit package to align with the sponsors goals. These benefits include, but are not limited to:
Name & Logo Recognition
- Advertisements, Programs, Website, Event Signage and Lobby Slide Shows
- Priority Ticket Handling, Invitations to Exclusive Events and Dress Rehearsal Passes
Client Entertaining Opportunities
- Customized VIP Ticket Packages
- Single Ticket Discounts to Performances for Employees
Investing in Austin Lyric Opera is a visible way for your corporation to enrich the quality of life for your employees, clients, and business partners. Together we can continue to build a creative community that drives the economic growth of Central Texas.
Austin Lyric Opera performances and programs benefit the entire community:
- ALO productions inspire and inform the creative community
- ALO productions support hundreds of local performers, musicians and artists
- ALO productions attract audiences to the city and spur economic development
- ALO helps form a rich cultural resource that helps attract and retain sophisticated and highly educated professionals
- ALO community education programs enrich the creative development of local children and young adults
- ALO offers sponsors an opportunity to contribute to the cultural heritage of our community and inspire their customers, shareholders and employees with a sense of civic pride and purpose
We invite you to contact Meredith Morrow, Institutional Gifts Manager, at 512.610.7686 or email at email@example.com for more details.